The final week of Insanity workout is here. It is time to FINSIH STRONG. Finish: to bring something to completion. Strong: exerting great bodily force; vigorously. So to finish strong we need to bring something to an end or completion VIGOROUSLY! This is not just a statement it is an attitude by which to live. Team Uppercut is all about finishing strong. Here is the schedule for the final week of Insanity.
Thursday, March 21st – Final Fit Test.
Meet at Sumner School at 6:30 p.m. to finish strong! This is our last night at Sumner School. Compete against yourself and out how far you have come in the last month. Take the test and finish strong. Most Improved Athlete. Reward: Muscle Heat Gift Package.
Tuesday, March 26th – Uppercut Circuit Training
Meet at Cornerstone Church at 6:30 p.m. Be ready to sweat and build muscle as we finish strong with the Uppercut Circuit. You can see what the circuit is all about here: Team Uppercut Circuit.
Thursday, March 28th – Final Weigh-In
Meet at Cornerstone Church @ 6:30 p.m. to find out who has the highest percentage of weight loss. Reward: $50 gift certificate to South Central Athlete. We will be celebrating finishing strong by heading over to Steve;’s Pizza in downtown Austin. We will be meeting there at 7:00 p.m. Food will be ready when we arrive. Rewards will be awarded to each individual during our celebration dinner. We wil also be handing out the Most Attended Athlete & everyone will receive a 10% off coupon to South Central Athlete.
Now that we are almost finished with our Insanity workout challenge what is next? There are tons of races happening this running season. Here is a list of a few of them.
Local Races Austin MN
- April 27th – 13th Annual Y 5K Run/Walk 8 a.m.
- May 11th – Darren Dash 8 a.m. www.darrendash.org
- July 6th – 31st Annual Hog Jog 5-Mile Run
- Sept. 28th – Hormel Nature Center 8K – www.hormelnaturecenter8k.org
- Oct. 18th – Light the Night 5k
- Nov. 16th – Harvest 5K Run/Walk (mower Refreshed)
State Mud & Fun Runs
- June 1st – Mud Factor – Brooklyn Park, MN – www.mudfactor.com
- June 8th – Rugged Maniac – Taylors Falls, MN – www.ruggedmaniac.com
- June 8th – Grumpy Mudder – Wabasha, MN – www.wabashamn.org
- June 29th – Warrior Dash – Afton Alpes, MN – www.warriordash.com
- July 13th – Run for Your Lives – Millville, MN – www.runforyourlives.com
- July 20 & 21 – Tough Mudder – Summerset, WI – www.toughmudder.com
That should keep you busy this summer. Whatever you do this spring and summer remember these two Team Uppercut rules.
- Don’t Quit – Read this article and Find Your Purpose when running or exercising.
- Don’t Run Alone – Never, Never, Never run alone! Find out why here: Don’t Run Alone.
No get out there and throw life a knock out punch!